New Addition Old Sears saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BostonBull

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Here is a real beauty that I picked up last night. It runs well and still has the original bar and chain on it. It also came with this wooden box that looks original, owners manula, and sales reciept.

I thought this was the O and R 1HP but the handle is different and the on of switch is too. Notice the thumb oiler on the back of the handle, and the on off switch goes side to side on the rear handle.

Damn your as bad as me!

Yep, thats the exact same saw as my Orline Mustang.

Good little saw, good luck if you ever have to fix the carb!:laugh:

I was looking at that and the excuse of a cylinder. My 200T has a bigger piston than this has a cylinder!

That carb is never going o be worked on by me. You need magnified glasses to see anything. Cool LITTLE saw

Mine has the button, but I cant seem to get it to do anything.

Ill have to look it up at mikes site when I get home and see how it compares as mine also has the newer style muffler.

You got the cool old muffler and a workin oiler and the cool round start handle..........

You got everything.

New additon Old Sears saw

Recently someone on this site asked what was the smallest saw anyone had seen. If this is not the smallest it has to be close. Tom

Tom I would agree with that. My first look at it in the close box was it was going to be this big honking saw with a tiny engine. When I opened the box i found this tiny little baby saw! Like the 192T and the 200 had sex and this was the bastard child!

Overall my Skill is a smaller saw, but at 21cc the orline has the smallest engine.

I just went to mikes site and went out to look at mine. Mine is a model 13 Mustang 1.3ci. And thanks to you bull I now know that my oiler works.:D

The oiler has two actions, the first is that it pumps oil when you pull the trigger, and the second is that you can then pump oil with your thumb by sliding the black slider (button?) up and pump oil while holding it at WOT.

I would really like to find another carb for mine as it rund good but has pumping/meetering issues.

If you ever take yours apart youll understand why I lumped those two functions together.:dizzy:

Latest posts

Back