New Addition - Solo 92cc

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PB

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Here is my most recent acquisition. Solo model 635 or 60135. According to Acres' site, it is 92cc. It is complete as far as I can tell but haven't had a chance to really get into it.

S6300349.JPG

S6300350.JPG

S6300348.JPG

S6300345.JPG

S6300343.JPG

We had 3 of them and they are decent old saws. Traded one for a Mercury but stihl have one and a parts saw. They ran when we got um and I tweeked um a little and they cut good after that.

Nice find, enjoy um and saw safe,
Joe

Oh, man, that's a nice machine. I dig the strong family resemblance to the Dolmar and Stihl saws of the era.

Hatte you hurt my feelings(jk) I hope the only resemblance to a Dolmar is where they came from. If it's kin to um I'll have to trade um off.

Oh nice saw. It has some real attitude. I think I know where one of those is - I better go look.

Al.

Thanks guys. This will be a good summer project as soon as we move. I seen it at a junk shop and pondered it for a few days before picking it up. Like taplinhill said, it is red so it isn't too far off. :)

They had a few others that looked interesting but passed over; Mac 200, Mac 1-43, ProMac 700, Porter Cable, JD 70V, Homie XL and another old Homie that I couldn't make out.

Pb

Nice looking serious duty saw you have there PB! I now have 2 Solo Rex's and 1 other Solo same baby blue colour as a Rex but not sure if it is.
Lawrence

Jack, I would trade a dozen Solo's for that saw. :) Tilton had a Jonsered XC diesel saw at the forestry expo, I wonder if they have an XF?

Latest posts

Back