New axe.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interested in review of the X21 with some real world experience. My splitting axe has disappeared a few years ago. The chopping axe I have is nice, but a bit light and sticks in the rounds too much. And the maul, well, it is a heavy piece of equipment that is good when needed for some supper tough splitting or driving a wedge. But it is not too good for moving through a pile of rounds of regular wood.

These fiskars look cheesy, but the x21 has received good reviews on other forums. Looking for feedback from real world users.

Interested in review of the X21 with some real world experience. My splitting axe has disappeared a few years ago. The chopping axe I have is nice, but a bit light and sticks in the rounds too much. And the maul, well, it is a heavy piece of equipment that is good when needed for some supper tough splitting or driving a wedge. But it is not too good for moving through a pile of rounds of regular wood.

These fiskars look cheesy, but the x21 has received good reviews on other forums. Looking for feedback from real world users.
I have used the X21 for 4 days straight.Every day,i destroyed a whole tipper truck worth of wood with it and i can tell you for sure that despite being a L sized axe its pretty light.The tail is made out of carbon fiber and so this leaves the head of the axe being the heavy part and this helps digging in the wood.Its been awsome.It goes thought wood like nothing.And if you have the right technique that axe really becomes worthy of its price.I would recommend it every day at every hour.But i would recommend to be a little more careful with it than with a regular axe,since its very sharp and well balanced it goes through wood pretty easy,it almost got my leg a few times.It just split the log and then just continued its way down.Scared the crap out of me the first few times i used it.

I have used the X21 for 4 days straight.Every day,i destroyed a whole tipper truck worth of wood with it and i can tell you for sure that despite being a L sized axe its pretty light.The tail is made out of carbon fiber and so this leaves the head of the axe being the heavy part and this helps digging in the wood.Its been awsome.It goes thought wood like nothing.And if you have the right technique that axe really becomes worthy of its price.I would recommend it every day at every hour.But i would recommend to be a little more careful with it than with a regular axe,since its very sharp and well balanced it goes through wood pretty easy,it almost got my leg a few times.It just split the log and then just continued its way down.Scared the crap out of me the first few times i used it.
That's so neat I will definitely need to get my hands on one for sure. Ive seen a few live videos of people irl using one and your description meets up with what I've heard in most videos. Thanks for this.

Latest posts

Back