new bar and chain oregon for sale or trade

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nate cutter

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Dumb me purchased a saw from pawn shop it died later that day took it back for refund but already had purchased bar and chain and now can not use it on new saw.You get first pick I will give it a week or two then eb@y gets a chance.

Its a OREGON micro-lite 20" bar and chain combo.

Details and what it will fit is in the pictures:

View attachment 31018

View attachment 31019

View attachment 31020

will trade for chains stihl 33rs(c)72 20" or files 7/32

Bar and chain.

Does your new saw take a 3/8 bar? i have two, one is a 20 inch the other is a 18 inch with chain, 20 inch doesn't have a chain. I was going to use them on my Pioneer P28 but cannot find a 3/8 drive sprocket to fit the saw if anyone knows or has a drive sprocket i'd be interested. Your bar fits my saw so how much? What i listed above is all i have to trade. Thanks.

Doc

got some good full chisel chains.20 inch 72 drive links. lp and lg..
i run and 95 vp chain on my 026 at 16 inch ,but itll pull 20 inch real easy if your bar will fit my saw. marks [email protected] or call 7044634365 if interested

I have some 72 LG and it works fine I was hoping to try some Stilh chain but, make an offer. 72LG072GH 72 3/8 .050 is what Im running now.

well ive got 4 full chisel ,and 1 semichisel all with most of the wear left inum.
i also found a couple stihls that only got about 1\3 or less, wear left inum,that i could throw in. to be realistic, trading used chains is iffy ,as id want to leave u thinking u got a good deal. u mite get more on ebay. i just love the 95vp and thot i could occasionlly put it on for felling bigger trees.the 026 is about all i can handle anymore ,due to health reasons. but ill watch ebay and see what u get.
good luck. tony

can anybody help us out.my bar is arborpro 16-42-k1-nkc11. will a micro lite fit my stihl. i have used a grinder to make a bar adapt. but id rather not.
any help appreciated. thanks tony
edit. i looked on the oregon site . the stihl seems to require another bar.

Last edited:
husky vs stihl

The husky holes are closer together and smaller they can be drilled but I'm not sure the oil hole is correct either. Tomorrow I'll try eb@y if i don't here back.

Back