New Dolmar 5105 carb needles pluged.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually it was you. People asked again, I answered. It takes two. You ask I respond. It is that simple.

oh no when i throw a hook with bait on it in the pond it's the fishes fault for being on the hook, and i have done nothing to influence it...:bang:

i've had enough this ain't going anywheres good, cya:rolleyes2:

oh no when i throw a hook with bait on it in the pond it's the fishes fault for being on the hook, and i have done nothing to influence it...:bang:

i've had enough this ain't going anywheres good, cya:rolleyes2:

I guesss you may have something there. It's all my fault my buddies got drunk last night when I said I was getting a drink. :laugh: Even If we can't agree to disagree we will still have to disagree.

If you cant get the epoxy of the carb needles, you can awalys build a nice camp fire and throw the saw into the fire, Problem solved, and the saw polluted more having them limiters epoxyed now didnt it. Screw the EPA and Dolmar. My horse will ride off into the westen sunset after dolmar and the EPA are gone

Credit where credit is deserved.

Dolmar was here long before you.

They will be here long after your Horse runs out of Oats.

Do they call you funky because of your dancin' moves, or cause of the stink you leave in your wake?

Latest posts

Back