NEW DOLMAR SAW OIL RATIO ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I have and what I found was their quality was mediocre and they had a nonexistent parts network.
Intresting, first time I have read something like this from someone who has experience with this brand!

Intresting, first time I have read something like this from someone who has experience with this brand!

I logged with an early 7900. I gave up on it after waiting months for parts.
Seriously, why bother with a small company that can't support adequate parts inventory? Are they any better than Stihl or Husky?

There is 17 Stihl Dealers within 25 miles of my house, three also sales Echos, Three Tractor supplys that sell Jonsereds. and the normal Lowes,Walmart, Northern Tool & Home Depot Saws. The closest Dolmar Dealer is 57 miles away, the next one is over 150 miles away and they usually carry only four sizes last time I stopped by.

Bwalker: I do know the trouble of finding Dolmar parts, However I believe there would be alot more "professionals" using them it they were readily available including parts.
That might be true, but the point is they aren't and probably never will be readily available.
I also don't think their quality and design is up to husky and stihl standards. I base this on attempting to run one commercially.

Back