• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New ECHO CS-400 with extensive accessories

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luci Friday

Luci Friday

ArboristSite Lurker
Luci,

image.jpg

New tuned ECHO CS-400 with modified muffler. Includes all new accessories: 2ea. 18" bars, 11ea. chains, 6 gal. of ECHO bar and chain oil, enough synthetic oil blend for 12 gal. of fuel, 1ea. 1gal. fuel tank, and 1ea. bar cover. Extensive new spare parts: air and fuel filters, fuel lines, spark plugs, bar nuts, fuel bulb, pull start handle and rope, sharpening file and bar holder, throttle adjustment tool, bar nut wrenches, push and lube bar grease, hammer and wedges. Field bag to keep everything organized and owner manuals included. $600.00

RedFir Down

RedFir Down

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
I smell some thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The reason he said that is because a few months back there was a gal from Canada selling a bunch of Stihl's for a screaming deal (saying that was the going price of the saws in her area when saws typically sell for more in Canada) lying about the whole deal trying to scam people. And it just so happens you have the same avatar image IIRC.
Tell me a little about Boise. (Just to make sure things add up) Im not far from there.

Luci Friday

Luci Friday

ArboristSite Lurker
The reason he said that is because a few months back there was a gal from Canada selling a bunch of Stihl's for a screaming deal (saying that was the going price of the saws in her area when saws typically sell for more in Canada) lying about the whole deal trying to scam people. And it just so happens you have the same avatar image IIRC.
Tell me a little about Boise. (Just to make sure things add up) Im not far from there.
This is not a scam. What's in the pics r the real deal. I'm an educator from southeast Boise. I can post a list of items but have to wait for hubby to return

RedFir Down

RedFir Down

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
This is not a scam. What's in the pics r the real deal. I'm an educator from southeast Boise. I can post a list of items but have to wait for hubby to return
I was talking about the pink flower above your site name.
Im not saying it is or is not a scam.... most all the ones here are trust worthy and build a solid reputation through there deals and when a brand new member posts something for sale they are just a little leary thats all im saying.

AOrtlieb

AOrtlieb

ArboristSite Lurker
People on this site are going to need a credible story as to where those items came from. (Echo dealer going out of business sale?)
Because the average person doesn't buy a saw, then a spare bar and chain, then nine more spare chains. And enough bar oil to last several years. And spare parts that won't be needed for years.

So what's the story? Where did it all come from?

Luci Friday

Luci Friday

ArboristSite Lurker
My husband was big into the doomsday prepper phase and bought a large amount of stuff, including this saw and accessories. When we moved from CA to Idaho, he didn't feel the need for all this stuff. I would be glad to answer and questions u have.

Latest posts