New female member

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timberchic

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I'm not really new,I'm the wife of Timberhauler or Paul,whichever you choose to call him.I've been reading all of his posts and browsing this site since he joined,and I've really enjoyed it.I enjoy helping him get his jobs done whenever I get a chance(as long as I can run the grapple truck or skid loader:D ).I even have my own saw(a 440 stihl).He's taught me more about taking out trees than I ever imagined.I still help him some when I'm not working or tending to our three kids.Due to my line of work,law enforcement,and a warrant officer on top of that,the only people I get to meet are the people I have to deal with every day.That usually means that I have popped up at their home or place of employment,fit them with a set of matching bracelets(handcuffs) and haul them off before they can realize what's going on.Unfortunatly I get called some nasty names and even get assaulted on occasions.I've once even had arrest a guy that was working for my husband at the time.It's a nasty job sometimes,but I guess someone has to do it,and believe it or not I like to think of myself as a sweet caring person.It's a stress reliever for me to be able to help Paul,I never thought I would ever enjoy working so hard.I've really enjoyed reading some of your posts.I'll be in and out of here as I have the time.Hopefully this will help a little with the stress of my daily routine.Keep the good posts coming guys!!!:chainsaw:

Welcome.

My wife just joined nice to see another lady here. So few people realize the joy of working together it really unifies you. Must be tough dealing with all the rift raf. SALUTE. Welcome.

Thanks guys...Usually I don't get any kind of welcome.Usually everyone is trying to run off or get me to leave...Never can figure out why:monkey:

Thanks guys...Usually I don't get any kind of welcome.Usually everyone is trying to run off or get me to leave...Never can figure out why:monkey:
Welcome Timberchic !!
Your in with a great bunch of people here.
I know what your talking about though,I used to repo' and the occasional work for the local bondsman.So I know all about the "Unwelcome Mat" :laugh: :laugh:

Big Welcome Here TC,,,,,,,

Yes Mam!!!!!! great to see some new People getting onboard and a few more women folk @ that!!!!! You will have to meet the Saw Witch and mtngal,

Welcome To AS website :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :rockn: :ices_rofl:

Hi Timberchic!

Welcome from another saw toting female member!!
I usually have my hubby working with me, I'm the climber and lead cutter, but I've lost him to his new boat project, he's designing and building a new 18' Bermuda style dinghy, and making a mold as well, up to his eybrows in fibreglass (not as nice as woodchips!)
I really miss having him work with me, having to phone around my temp. help is definitely not as convenient as a quick chat at the beginning of the week. Hmmm...I think I have underestimated his value...let me go and tell him right now:heart:

Hey, Timberchic - welcome to AS..........

My wife is one of the few other women here, and she likes to be here - the guys are very nice to her. They take care, and help her......:rockn: :rockn:

Back