New Guy intro

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lakeside53 said:
yep.. all we are left with is arguing about grammer and spelling.

CIVIL :buttkick: :popcorn:
Well, I just consulted the dictionary and it is there - meaning exactly what I wanted to say, among other things......:buttkick: :cheers:

Last edited:
bump_r said:
The troll still has a better command of the English language than a LOT of us statesiders (whom have English as primary/only language). Also, given that his English is likely based on European English - with all of it's unusual-to-us spellings - more so than American English, he's conversing quite well.

Good jab, though, Andy!

Yep, and it's getting better by the day ;) He now also gets the feel for american humor :hmm3grin2orange:

belgian said:
Yep, and it's getting better by the day ;) He now also gets the feel for american humor :hmm3grin2orange:
I admit that I have been a bit lacking in that department - probably still am, but it's improving I believe.....:yoyo: :yoyo:

:ices_rofl:

bump_r said:
The troll still has a better command of the English language than a LOT of us statesiders (whom have English as primary/only language). Also, given that his English is likely based on European English - with all of it's unusual-to-us spellings - more so than American English, he's conversing quite well.

Good jab, though, Andy!

European English??????:blob2: :blob2: :blob2: I come from the motherland... and speak the Queen's English...;)

Latest posts

Back