New helper on the way!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:cheers: :cheers: Congrats man!! He's adorable! (I know I know, men don't usually use that word but I have a huge soft spot for babies and children) Brought a happy tear to my eye makin me remember when my boys were born.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

He is here!! Born at 13:13 weight 7lbs 11 oz 20in long Mom and baby are doing great! We named him Colton James. Thanks for the thoughts and well wishes.

Hey, congratulations! That's a great looking wood splitter/hauler/stacker you've got there! :D

Glad everybody is doing well!

Now for the advice...

Coconut oil.

Best thing in the WORLD for baby's bottom. We don't use anything else any more. It's a natural antibiotic, antiviral, and anti-fungal. It's great for any skin problem (yes, even yours!). It's amazing on burns. But right now, the most important thing is baby's bottom, and there is nothing even close to coconut oil. Get it at any health food store. About ten bucks a pound, and a pound goes a long way. We buy it online, and this web site has a ton of good info on it. (It's also good for, uh, well, uh, Mom & Dad. Together. ;))

Latest posts

Back