New Husqvarna chainsaws for big boys

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like the balance to weight ratio to the power maybe good?
My older Husqvarna saws are doing fine. I can’t justify buying a new saw right now.

Haven’t seen prices yet?

I was running Husqvarna saws in the early 70’s, they weren’t that popular yet. At least in the northeast.

It looks like Husqvarna is after the 85 cc to 92 cc nitch. I wonder if husky will continue with the larger cc saws like the 395/3120? Maybe redesign both?

I believe the 592 taking over the 395 spot and it will be fazed out , 3120 has been around for a long period , but its demise is coming to. Time’s are a changing in the saw world as big company’s move to the future
592 replaces 395, 585 replaces 385/390, and the 3120 will probably just die as opposed to being updated/replaced.

Again like the old antique heavy saws of yesterday the more modern saws took there place. It’s the end of an era again. New light weight stronger technology is evolving. Just when we think it can’t get any better Husqvarna takes another step up with lighter weight powerful saws that can handle bigger light weight bars.

I’m surprised with CNC machines today we don’t see a bar with small holes drilled across them. Lighten them up as much as possible.

Coming Spring 2022. I wonder if the 500i will be widely available by then.
We have 12 500i in stock right now and have sold about 20-25 of them so far over the last 8 months or so. We finally just got in a bunch of 661 non mtronic versions as well. We had been getting in 500i a couple at a time before getting a decent shipment.

We have 12 500i in stock right now and have sold about 20-25 of them so far over the last 8 months or so. We finally just got in a bunch of 661 non mtronic versions as well. We had been getting in 500i a couple at a time before getting a decent shipment.
That sounds good. In my area they are very scarce.

Back