New Kind of Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
belgian said:
Sometimes I am not so proud being an engineer...;)
But I bet you feel good that you don't work for Black and Decker :) ! This "saw" looks like it was created by a market-minded individual, not someone who understands what is needed for doing work. I guess I shouldn't make any comment since I've never used one before, but thing looks like a useless gimmic.

Dan

lesorubcheek said:
But I bet you feel good that you don't work for Black and Decker :) ! This "saw" looks like it was created by a market-minded individual, not someone who understands what is needed for doing work. I guess I shouldn't make any comment since I've never used one before, but thing looks like a useless gimmic.

Dan

i agree looks useless.

What are you guys talking about? It's perfect for its intended use!

It will do a very good job of increasing B&D's profits by removing cash from homeowner's pockets, while reducing the possibility of lawsuits resulting from injuries..

Said homeowners will have moderate success in trimming small limbs, probably up to 1 1/2" or maybe even 2" in diameter.

For a season or three. Then the "blade" will be dull, and it will hang in the garage for a few years, to finally be sold at a garage sale.

Yeah, I think that's one of my neighbors using the chainsaw. I have one on each side of me that complains about a dull "blade" and saws with that thing like he's using a bowsaw. :rolleyes:

I can't believe SAP hasn't jumped on this thread. Sure looks like something he'd have an opinion on. Could this be his next mill saw?

Back