New member checking in

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ed*L said:
Thanks for the welcome!
I'm looking forward to contributing when I can.

computeruser: I appreciate the invite.....I'll have to see what's on my schedule. I'm guessing a chainsaw is required for admittance? Any particular brand or minimum size?

Ed

Ed, hope you can make it for the GTG, we get to put faces with the names, even thou I'm not to easy on the eyes! LOL:greenchainsaw:

Welcome

Helo Ed,
This site has it all.Good humor is a prerequisite but not mandatory.Many wonderful members that will give you great advice. Speaking of,This site should have a warning label posted.It should read,Warning, this site has the potential for your financial resources to make a sudden turnabouts into the deficite zone.You may be up at late into the early hours laughing uncontrollably and spilling your beverage.This will not do. Spilling a beverage has the potential for harsh disiciplinary measures.Doing the dishes is one of the measures and being locked out of your workshop is next. Vacuming the car is next on the list. Just kidding Ed, Enjoy the sight, Ken

Welcome to the site Ed*L.

This place is both a blessing and a curse. If your saw breaks, we'll all help you fix it. If that don't work, we'll all help you spend your money on more saws.:chainsaw:

Back