New Member: Help w/ Homelite 150 auto

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kallaste

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hello I have a Mid 70s 150 automatic. serial # 102070205 ut #104004. I loaned this saw to my brother in law. long story short, he lost the complete exhaust system ( gasket, muffler, and bolts) does anyone have an old parts saw that they would want to sell the exhaust system off of it.
I did go out and buy a husky 142 which I like very well. I have many other questions about the husky which will follow later. thanks for any help you can give me. Steve

kallaste said:
Hello I have a Mid 70s 150 automatic. serial # 102070205 ut #104004. I loaned this saw to my brother in law. long story short, he lost the complete exhaust system ( gasket, muffler, and bolts) does anyone have an old parts saw that they would want to sell the exhaust system off of it.
I did go out and buy a husky 142 which I like very well. I have many other questions about the husky which will follow later. thanks for any help you can give me. Steve

The 150 Auto is a great saw. I have plenty of parts for it. I'll get a PM out to ya!

Latest posts

Back