New Member, New Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD HD

Reaction score
Hey gentleman. I've been reading (lurking) this site for a while and just thought I would go ahead and join. I picked up a new Stihl 441 with a 25" bar today and thought I would share it with those who might care. LOL. I was originally looking at the 362 as an all around saw, but just decided to go ahead and get the 441 instead once the salesman knocked another $50 off. I have some downed trees to clean up in my woods, but thought this would come in real handy on my in-laws wooded 18 acres that I seem to have gotten stuck caring for (I really don't mind, but don't tell her that ;) )

Here's a shiny new pic...
photobucket-2508-1321295542977.jpg

I'm hoping it won't look like that by the end of the day.

Take care,

Erik

congrats on the new saw and welcome 'officially' to the site. 441 make a great saw you will like it alot :msp_biggrin:

Congrats! And welcome to AS. The 441 is a great saw. Im sure you will love it. I'll shoot ya some new saw rep tomorrow when I'm re-loaded. Let us know how it goes.

welcome to the site and oh how i long for that new saw smell ,,,nothing like a new toy to drool over ,,,good luck with it cheers jk

Gentlemen,

Thank you for the welcomes and I apologize for the delayed response. I think my thread may have gotten delayed in the newbie shuffle, and I lost track of it. I have had a chance to use it a few times now and I think I made the right choice. I think the power to weight ratio is decent with it, but I wouldn't rule out some future mods though. LOL Overall I'm very happy with it. :clap:

Congrats my new 441 buddy, looks like a recent production one in that it's got the SS muffler that first showed up on the M-Tronic model. Nice looker with that 25" bar. :clap:

If you like the power to weight now, your going to love it after 5 or 6 tanks of fuel and that saw breaks in. Welcome to the site and enjoy.

If you like the power to weight now, your going to love it after 5 or 6 tanks of fuel and that saw breaks in. Welcome to the site and enjoy.

I'm on tank 3 now and can feel it loosening up a bit. :msp_thumbup:

great looking saw you won't regret it Welcome to AS . we shall improve the rep stack also.

Thanks again to everyone for the welcomes and reps. I'm still figuring out the whole credit system, but it seems like a cool idea for the AS community. :)

Back