New powersports dealer has grand opening sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Husqvarna power equipment was advertised at 30% off...

So I walk in at the very start of the grand opening and ask the first sales tool what is 30% off, he says just the Husqvarna clothing. I'm thinking WTF, I don't even see any clothing by Husqvarna. I get pissed and start to leave.. but then decide to ask somebody else.. 30minutes later I'm out the door with a new 372XPW and 346XP (non-cat) for just over $1k. :D

There still was a 576xp and 338xpt in the display when I left as well as the usuall non-xp saws....

Pics coming...

not too shabby

So I walk in at the very start of the grand opening and ask the first sales tool what is 30% off, he says just the Husqvarna clothing. I'm thinking WTF, I don't even see any clothing by Husqvarna. I get pissed and start to leave.. but then decide to ask somebody else.. 30minutes later I'm out the door with a new 372XPW and 346XP (non-cat) for just over $1k. :D

There still was a 576xp and 338xpt in the display when I left as well as the usuall non-xp saws....

Pics coming...

Not bad at all for brand new! Just a 372 plain xp is over 800 clams here, before tax.

Well you did get a super deal on them. In my area it would be about $1200 for them.

Dang, that's a hell of a deal. How did you carry both saws and your pistol at the same time?

Pics coming...

Latest posts

Back