New pro saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XSKIER

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Looks like a winner! 10 year crank warranty, eat that Husqy and Stihl!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1412855320286.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1412855320286.jpeg
    32.8 KB · Views: 130
I believe I'll pass. The last crapsman I worked on made me nearly pull the last few hairs out I had....:laugh:
Let's be fair and at least do a muffler mod then run it. Then have somebody port it. It may be a little surprise kind.

Pretty clearly a McCulloch CS450/Husqvarna 445. I think they're pretty safe with a 10year crankshaft only warranty. :laugh:

Hey, it's America in 2014 - someone is trying to scam you 24-7-365.

Craftsman-branded Poulans cut a lot of my firewood - I'd have no hesitation using one of those. Stihl has only recently come close to matching it with the MS251, but that still contains a number of design flaws (such as bar studs screwed into plastic and an inboard clutch with a plastic case) and still costs more. I'd take the Craftsman any day.

You sure it will last 10 years cause i can pretty much guarantee the husky and stihl will last that
It is a Husky. I don't read about too many broken cranks anyway.

a saw is only worth it if it will start and run and the craftsman record over the years aint all that good IMHO

Back