New red-wings

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treeman82

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
When I went the other day to get a new pair of boots they had a new style there. I wound up buying the same thing as I got before. However I did try on the new ones and they were REALLY comfortable. For about $30 more you get waterproof as opposed to water repellant which is supposed to make them last longer. Also they are a lot taller. I also believe they had more padding on the insides. After trying them on I decided to get the same style as I had before because I didn't want to have to battle the extra height at the end of the day. For visual ID of these guys they are grey as opposed to the brown color of the normal boots, or black for those of you who get the non-insulated ones.

theres a guy in brooklyn that sells red wing blems for 90 bucks. you just have to stop in now and then to see if he has your size. currently i'm using wesco's

I paid over $500 for my climbing boots and that`s all I use them for.
Man are they comfy !

Actually Spike I was down in the Bronx tonight with a friend. We went down for dinner. Went to a place over on Williams Bridge Road... "The Venice" Off of Pelham Parkway. Food was REALLY good.

Back