New saw, 562XP full wrap.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love full wraps.

if you'e doing any kind of embankment work, except no substitute.

looks sweet mate! u going to end up modding that 1 too?:chainsaw:

Yep for sure, just don't know when yet, got to get my butt in gear and finish off my 7900 its still apart.

I would be interested in knowing how you think the 262 compares to the 562.

So would I! LOL, I've actually never run that 562, I fired it up when I got it, but never cut with it, almost too nice.

Then Husqvarna must have decided that it was OK to copy Stihl when they built their new flagship series of saws with rearward inclined cylinders, a decades old Stihl design trait;)

Nothing wrong with that, likely a smart move, with the long strokes of those saws! :msp_biggrin:

Cleaned up one of my 24" bars, and treated it to a new chain. Its Stihl semi, but this stuff actually cuts very well, I'm real happy with it. I really would like to find a light weight bar in 24" .050 gauge for it, I was real disapointed when I found out the new Techlight's don't come in .050 in 24" but they do in 28" GRRRRR, I was going to run 28" this saw, but don't really think I need to.

Real good chance I get to try out this saw tomorrow!!!

attachment.php

Cleaned up one of my 24" bars, and treated it to a new chain. Its Stihl semi, but this stuff actually cuts very well, I'm real happy with it. I really would like to find a light weight bar in 24" .050 gauge for it, I was real disapointed when I found out the new Techlight's don't come in .050 in 24" but they do in 28" GRRRRR, I was going to run 28" this saw, but don't really think I need to.

Real good chance I get to try out this saw tomorrow!!!

I dunno If a SugiHara would be any lighter or not. You'd have to get a Stihl Mount and run a spacer though. I've been running a 24'' Sugi on my 372, they hold up well.

Where did you get those dawgs? P/N?

Its an XPW model, they come with it.

I can see if its got a part # on them if you want.

I dunno If a SugiHara would be any lighter or not. You'd have to get a Stihl Mount and run a spacer though. I've been running a 24'' Sugi on my 372, they hold up well.

Thanks Durand, the most thing I care about is getting .050" since I have a couple hundred feet of the stuff.

Its an XPW model, they come with it.

I can see if its got a part # on them if you want.

Thanks Durand, the most thing I care about is getting .050" since I have a couple hundred feet of the stuff.

Thanks, I assume those will fit all variants?

Latest posts

Back