New Saw and Today's Cut

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice saw ! I have the 562xp. seems Husky has really made a nice well thought out product line with these new generation saws the auto tunes regulate flawlessly and the anti vibe makes for the smoothest cuts like silk in the cut

Nice! I haven't run an autotune yet, but eventually I'll get one, maybe if I sell like 20 poulans....or five cord, something like that...

I got a back to me new to me saw today, but no pics until I stick it in some wood.

..it has an XP suffix and it's been "massaged".... ;)

very nice, i have a similar 2253 and love it. I hate to admit it but since buying one my big saw has collected a lot of dust

Nice saw ! I have the 562xp. seems Husky has really made a nice well thought out product line with these new generation saws the auto tunes regulate flawlessly and the anti vibe makes for the smoothest cuts like silk in the cut

You are not kidding my old saw has no anti-vibe and is only a 30cc saw. After running my 545 I ran my old saw and that thing feels like an earthquake! If it holds up which I am sure it will, I baby things I pay for (don't get me wrong it will see LOTS of firewood rounds:chop:). I don't know how you could ask for a better stock saw at that size and price!:rock:

very nice, i have a similar 2253 and love it. I hate to admit it but since buying one my big saw has collected a lot of dust

Understandable, I plan on getting either the replacement for 372xp (if it has AT) or the 576xp with AT to run a 24" bar. Ill probably get the 576 for the little extra grunt! Than after that ill get whatever my CAD tells me 'I need'!

Latest posts

Back