New saw, It's red

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After 9 pages of replys, it shows you can take the heat! Good luck with the saw.
It's all in fun, Shoot their takin it easy on me compared to some of the post in the beg thread over the last couple of years. i knew it was gonna be rough when i put the pics up, But ya gotta have a little fun. Now their may be a few that are serious about it but it's ok as long as it does the job.lol I may have to eat those words too if it breaks or won't cut nothing. But even that will be ok.

Now i gotta find some big dawgs for it.:monkey:

SMILEYS-1A.gif

All right SS,I've got what you need here.....

4160 volts,250 horsepower,and the BADDEST chainsaw on the planet:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Oh wait,it seems the MSRP on that is just over 70K.....3 phase conversion,controls,and you won't believe what gage cord you're got to run to that thing Hmmmm........

Hey,but this is for braggin' rights,right?Money is no object when a man is on the eternal quest for horsepower:greenchainsaw:

http://baldor.thomasnet.com/item/ba...?&plpver=1094&origin=advsrch&by=prod&filter=0

Latest posts

Back