New saw, It's red

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bet your .05 it wont pull that chain... LOL
I didn't try it before i took it off, Whats weird is that stihl bar and chain fit it pretty good. i just stuck those oversize 460 dogs behind the cover for laughs. I took all that stuff off and put the original junk back on. Just did it for the fun of it and thought maybe a few laughs. I will however get it out and start using it if it will ever stop raining.

I didn't try it before i took it off, Whats weird is that stihl bar and chain fit it pretty good. i just stuck those oversize 460 dogs behind the cover for laughs. I took all that stuff off and put the original junk back on. Just did it for the fun of it and thought maybe a few laughs. I will however get it out and start using it if it will ever stop raining.

I thought it was funny. We gotta get some timed cuts on record.

Hmmmm, You're dial up is acting up.lol New bigger dogs and 25 inch bar.

lol .... yep, you're right again. I reloaded the page and those "modded" pics showed up this time.

You should put that 25" back on and see if that .... piece of equipment _will_ pull that chain. :D

SS your too funny.You and Rope need to play nice.Like some of the other folks have said won't a bow saw been cheaper and faster?:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange: Just kidding.Great idea,no fumes,no gas,no noise and it will work for you well.:givebeer:

SS your too funny.You and Rope need to play nice.Like some of the other folks have said won't a bow saw been cheaper and faster?:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange: Just kidding.Great idea,no fumes,no gas,no noise and it will work for you well.:givebeer:
Just jokin with the rope, he knows it. It actually might be funny to film his 372 against it. Would be a good laugh. he might finish in 5 seconds and the red saw in five minutes.lol

Latest posts

Back