New saw, It's red

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I had you problem it would finally give me reason to buy this.

http://www.toolbarn.com/hitachi-c15fb.html

These units are one of the best miter saws sold today....the rim speed on a 16" blade is phenomenal, glass smooth cuts.It'll cut a 6x8 @ 90 degrees REAL quick.Nice machine.Also cuts crown molding in it's natural position with a simple jig,6" wide.:bowdown:

These units are one of the best miter saws sold today....the rim speed on a 16" blade is phenomenal, glass smooth cuts.It'll cut a 6x8 @ 90 degrees REAL quick.Nice machine.Also cuts crown molding in it's natural position with a simple jig,6" wide.:bowdown:
Now you do a lot of carpentry work, and some very nice work at that.

Sure is, an old boss had one. Used it all the time with crown.

Freehand - I just looked at the log cabin you built. Very impressive. Did you mill all that lumber yourself? Those were some big slabs for the roof trusses and all that. Good job.

Stihl Sawing - when are we going to get those pics of your new saw in action??:chainsawguy:

just tried old lipstick out, Gotta say i'm pretty impressed. It won't turn 13,000 rpm's but it is steady and don't bog down. Now i didn't put it in no big wood but it went through the old hard oak fairly easy. The tip protector on the end of the bar has gotta go. it won't let you do a lot of things, It's just held on with a bolt though. i didn't know what to expect from it but gotta say i like it. Would i want to cut a truckload with it.......NO. But for what i bought it for it's gonna work out great. But it's 0k to still make fun of it cause that was funny.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back