New shop sign LOL !

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roncoinc

Official Stihl Disser
Reaction score
On the way to throwing this saw in the junk pile i noticed a broken home made bar cover and had an ispiration !
eye catching,cheap and easily replacable if somebody steals it :)

attachment.php

:ices_rofl:
That would make a good GTG sign.

Weimedog used to have an old Clinton pointing down a farm road, to get to the his GTG. An old farmer who is his neighbor grabbed it thinking it was out for the trash! Weimedog spotted it when he was digging through the farmers junk saw pile, but didn't bother to make an issue of it. The old farmer has been good to him :)

There is a better chance that you will come out one morning and have the ROCK gone. :laugh::laugh:

:ices_rofl::ices_rofl::ices_rofl: Good one MB!!! Reminds me of a friend of mines dad....One yr his veg garden produced to many cukes so he got an old wooden chair, put it at the end of his driveway and piled up 30 or so cukes on the seat and put up a "Free" sign. When he got home from work there was a neat pile of cukes at the end of the driveway and the chair was gone!!! LOL!!!:cheers:

Ron I'm gonna come by and swap it with another similar saw and see how long it takes you to figure it out.

I dunno man.

That Rock has some sort of disgusting green and orange Fungus on it.

I'd try to pressure wash that thing off before using it as a sign.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

If you put a "FREE" sign on it, the thing will be there forever.

Put a "FOR SALE $500" sign on it and it will gone within the hour.

Tony

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back