New show on National Geographic Thursdays at 9pm.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's his fault for that whacking , why go so ****ing big all the time and why did he leave a 15fter just seemed like a **** job , I mean he had a top that he coulda sent that down offa he just was cutting like a ******* . The house getting smashed was whatever I could care less about . But that hit that dude took was retarded you couldn't give me 20K to take that hit it coulda broke his damn back or neck that's a serious piece he took and almost got squashed .

I support the show ..... However I can't say he didn't do a horrible job . It wasn't horrible it was hideous ! Pure garbage. I turned it off after that didn't see the house get whacked until I tuned back on on demand .

Over all my years I have NEVER trusted a gm to drop a piece below my feet. I have been proven right a thousand times when they woulda squashed me like the white stuff that comes out of a zit when you squeeze it. I am gonna hide some place somehow so the worse scenario doesn't look llike that clip.

I support the show ..... However I can't say he didn't do a horrible job . It wasn't horrible it was hideous ! Pure garbage. I turned it off after that didn't see the house get whacked until I tuned back on on demand .
pretty much sick and tired of american climbers saying all the tree companies walked away from this one and they were the only ones that would take it on. pretty much shows the caliber of the tree cos in the area if that is true. (which I'm sure it isn't). nothing dramatic about that tree other than dougies spa! he's pretty special too with his log truck operation. what a joke.

Well we could do a lottery .... Basically theyreenacted tree tales they prolly sat around a table with the cast and brainstormed , a car gets smashed a house gets crushed , fence ,swing set , cut down the wrong tree and let's not forget about the shed which was empty, the wall ,even fall the hell into a pool . If there's a season 2 we should all take guesses at what what going to happen and to who ?

Well we could do a lottery .... Basically theyreenacted tree tales they prolly sat around a table with the cast and brainstormed , a car gets smashed a house gets crushed , fence ,swing set , cut down the wrong tree and let's not forget about the shed which was empty, the wall ,even fall the hell into a pool . If there's a season 2 we should all take guesses at what what going to happen and to who ?
I want to see a crane topple! Maybe we should give them some idea for next season. Lol! Don't know why some of those chumps don't come on AS and make some friends or maybe learn something.

I want to see a crane topple! Maybe we should give them some idea for next season. Lol! Don't know why some of those chumps don't come on AS and make some friends or maybe learn something.
Fine but you made your choice and now you gotta stuck with it ! I say that they smash a tree like a Japanese laceleaf that the HO is gonna spaz about .

I think that TV stars can have a delicate ego ... And basically they would be ripped and torn to shreds but all in good fun ! They have pounded red asses from the ******** and the ******** guys get pounded red asses from here I mean it's just simple physics !

Btw the bleeping that I typed 2xs had the word tree and buzz in it !

That's Dunlopian justice. That X clown selling his little rings. The boss selling his little forum. He'd ban them all from his wheeled armed desk chair at his basement desk in his jammies....yooooouuuuurrrrreeee BANNNNED!!!

dunlop.jpg

That's Dunlopian justice. That X clown selling his little rings. The boss selling his little forum. He'd ban them all from his wheeled armed desk chair at his basement desk in his jammies....yooooouuuuurrrrreeee BANNNNED!!!

View attachment 324594
If I see that ugly mug one more time in this place I'm gonna gouge my eyes. It's just screaming hit me with a 2x4!

Pretty sure some of the guys are on here from the show.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yeah that house looked abandoned. That deal tho, where that guy got hit, fckme, that was no joke, had he been a foot to the left, he would be jacked up. I went back and watched it several times, the whole thing was dicked up. If they did that for a cool shot, I hope that idiot got paid, if not, someone up there needs to show those guys whats up. If that is how they really do ****, they suck and its no wonder why they only do easy trees. Not that that one was real hard, just a bad spot for running material out.

It was staged. But just like the best laid plans of even the best of us, it might have just turned out worse than they had planned.

If we are looking at the same scene, he looked ready to jump out of the way, despite the fact that it should not have been needed, given the "intended" direction of fall. Where was his 2nd tie in? He normally has a lanyard on for every cut, why not that one? He picked that left foot up out of the way like it was 2nd nature, but then the log came back around and had a 2nd shot at him. Even the tight rope was practically guaranteed to send the log back at him, given the TIP.

I have done that tree 100xs there's no need to even be there that right side shoulda been gone before he dropped the top he coulda done a lot better

It was staged. But just like the best laid plans of even the best of us, it might have just turned out worse than they had planned.

If we are looking at the same scene, he looked ready to jump out of the way, despite the fact that it should not have been needed, given the "intended" direction of fall. Where was his 2nd tie in? He normally has a lanyard on for every cut, why not that one? He picked that left foot up out of the way like it was 2nd nature, but then the log came back around and had a 2nd shot at him. Even the tight rope was practically guaranteed to send the log back at him, given the TIP.

Love your post's! I bet you do not believe in Santa,,thank's for the reality check.
Jeff :)

You must not be in the business if you support this show.....I know it is there to get ratings but it represents the good side of the business in a bad way.

Latest posts

Back