• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell New Stihl Harvester bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redfin

Fish & Chips!!!
Reaction score
I was a my local Stihl dealer this am and we were yapping about old bars and chain. Not sure how it came up but one of his customers paid for this bar and it ended up not fitting his processor.

Customer brought it back to dealer to see if he could sell it for him. He has had it in the shop since 2012 with no local interst. I told him I would throw it on here to see if there is any interest.

30" .404 x .080" gauge. $50 plus shipping.IMG-20141208-00688.jpg IMG-20141208-00686.jpg

It may be a few days until I'm over there. If you want I can give you the shops number and you can chat with him.

No worries I can see enough to see it is .080 so it will be of no use to me. I do use the.063 harvesters bars but not the .080 ones

Latest posts

Back