New thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that 4x4?

Seem cheap in Australian dollars. A cab chassis (ie: not even a tray) 8 tonne Isuzu 4x4 is around $250K here, let alone with all the paraphernalia.

I think that’s a two wheel drive truck.

Never ceases to amaze me how much things have gone up. At that rate it seems damn near impossible to sell work at what it’s really worth. Kinda depressing.

I think that’s a two wheel drive truck.

Never ceases to amaze me how much things have gone up. At that rate it seems damn near impossible to sell work at what it’s really worth. Kinda depressing.
It’ll even out

Same truck m2 106 with a rear mount is going for 189k or 219k with the elevator

So for comparison my unit with 330hp Cummins (12L?), 4x4, full lockers, and elevator was 207k in December of 2017 (2018 truck). The 4x4 alone added 30 or 35k back then. Allison 3500RDS and 6:18 gears. Plus custom paint on booms and truck and aluminum wheels).

Thank god it’s paid for now! Lol

Same truck m2 106 with a rear mount is going for 189k or 219k with the elevator

I always thought it was bs the way they charge you more for a rear mount when it’s nothing more that an extra set of outriggers really? To have a dump body like that installed by SC or AT is probably close to 30k now.

I just saw listed a very clean but basic 2017 m2 rear mount for 160k. You may be right.

What are the payments like for you? Are you selling the other one once the parts come in?
So that was without an elevator? The payments on this are about 3,000 but I believe I can get it down to 2,200 in a few months with a refinance option. Insurance will take the old truck for 35k it's an '05 GMC. Not sure if it's worth trying to fix and sell for more, it's easier to just take a check now. I paid 45k for that truck in 2019.

Trying to not kill the corn today
20230619_092211.jpg

Latest posts

Back