new to me 670 super stolen.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JONSEREDFAN6069

Wheeler McDealer
Reaction score
picked it up for $85.00 and went to the bank and it was in the back of the truck as the fuel cap o ring was missing and leaking gas. was in the bank for 2 minutes, came out and it was gone as well as my spare tire and pickeroon. never had any problems before pretty small town every one know's every one.
no pawn shop here so i'll find it eventually. just sux as that was going to be my first try at porting as i paid nearly nothing for it and it had a new p&c on it. just glad i took the new 20" bar and chain i had on it to test before i bought it off and put behind the seat in it's holder. sorry to go on and on and i know it's only 85 bux, but it's not like nearly new looking 670's come along every day with full wrap handles.

thanx Brad, my fault i guess for leaving it in the back of the truck. i'll find it and who, then i'll get my revenge. not gonna be pretty at all.

Sorry to hear that Ritch.

Hopefully it is someone in your town so you can bust up some chops...that stuff aint cool...

Rick

That sucks, I hope the police find out who did it. If they did it in daylight, imagine what they have probably already done. Good luck and keep us posted.

The banks camera is a great idea.

sucks

me the dirty :censored::censored: when i caught would getting a a chainsaw enema. that sucks. the person you bought it from might still have the serial number written down. sorry to hear it tho.

Ask a local saw shop for a scrap Homelite/Poulan/Craftsman. Put it in the back of the truck, walk inside the bank, and immediately come back out. Have a weapon handy, maybe a stun gun, then you can proceed to kick his teeth out one by one as he lays on the ground.

just got off the phone with the bank, no video in the parking lot unfortunately. but some one called me at work and said they saw a lifted green chevy shortbox half ton by my truck at that time i know who the truck belongs to 21 year old thug wannabe. he worked with me on a take down last summer and stole from me then too but i caught him and fired him, he aint gonna be happy if i find out it was him. oooooh i cant waite till 5 oclock.

Tocayo, mi casa es tu casa...

For sure, now I have to make sure to keep 1 out of 2 gnarly pines I have left for some cuttin:clap:

Make sure to make some time for Yosemite or Mammoth Lakes...golden trout brother:cheers: Yeah! A fishing trip!!!!

Rick

The bank video may not work as it does not record continous it just kinda takes snap shots of the parking lot and ATM.

I know this for 2 reasons,

1. Someone in my family is a big wig at a huge bank

2. I went to the ATM and tried to get out $200 the ATM said it gave it but it didn't so I got jipped.

I went in the next day and told them to review the tapes and you will see me mouthing the F words and give me my money you stupid piece of SH!%.

They told me the likely hood of me being on tape is very slim because it just takes "pictures" now and again.

I did get my $$ back. (look at #1)

I could hear the stream already tocayo...wait, I know a Lake that you need 4wd!!! Gnarly trail but worth it once you're at the top.

Plenty of local National Forests too. 4 that are within 3 hours drive. Then you start working out towards Kern County and beyond to the North, to the South, gnarly sand dunes:rock:.

Summer's are cooool.

Back