new to me 670 super stolen.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could hear the stream already tocayo...wait, I know a Lake that you need 4wd!!! Gnarly trail but worth it once you're at the top.

Plenty of local National Forests too. 4 that are within 3 hours drive. Then you start working out towards Kern County and beyond to the North, to the South, gnarly sand dunes:rock:.

Summer's are cooool.
Did someone say Golden trout? I have caught a few here dam this is getting off topic again!

Behold your new immortal leader.....

BauerPower.jpg

He will find your missing saw.......and kill anyone who gets in his way.

thanx Brad, my fault i guess for leaving it in the back of the truck. i'll find it and who, then i'll get my revenge. not gonna be pretty at all.

No man don't think for one minute it's your fault. I get tired of that BS people saying "oh you should of put it up " or " you should have locked the door" that's a crock of $hit. The one and only one to blame is the low life ba$tard that stole it. Yeah i'd love to catch someone stealing some of my stuff and beat them within a heart beat of there life. This may sound cold but I HATE thieves. :givebeer::givebeer:

Last edited:
No man don't think for one minute it's your fault. I get tired of that BS people saying "oh you should of put it up " or " you should have locked the door" that's a crock of $hit. The one and only one to blame is the low life ba$tard that stole it. Yeah i'd love to catch someone stealing some of my stuff and beat them within a heart beat of there life. This may sound cold but I HATE thrives. :givebeer::givebeer:

Yep, sounds like you need to find them and give em a backwoods beatdown.

No man don't think for one minute it's your fault. I get tired of that BS people saying "oh you should of put it up " or " you should have locked the door" that's a crock of $hit. The one and only one to blame is the low life ba$tard that stole it. Yeah i'd love to catch someone stealing some of my stuff and beat them within a heart beat of there life. This may sound cold but I HATE thieves. :givebeer::givebeer:

Just send the ole boy down here. We'll tie a bloody chicken around his neck and see if he can out swim a gator. :greenchainsaw:

Stolen saw!!

BOOM!! To bad You didn't have an old junker saw {poulan wild thing} sitting next to it with a b-cap wired to the full fuel tank!! WHOEE!! Hope You get it back man!

Back