new to me trailer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erik B

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Neighbor had an auction yesterday and I picked up this little trailer. Deck size is 40" X 48". Now I have to decide how to configure sides/racks. It will fit down the trails I have in my woods. I was told it may have come from HF. Made date is 1998.DSC01031.JPGDSC01030.JPGDSC01029.JPG

That's slick! Maybe...never measured one..but maybe one of those metal tote baskets would fit on it, just bolt it down with some small U bolts or something, cut the back side out to make it easier loading and unloading, just leave the front and three sides..or make the back a fold down ramp!

I have that exact trailer. I just made pressure treated stake rack sides and bolted them to the frame. I think the sides are about 3' high. I can load it right to the top with oak and tow it through the woods no problem at all. Good little trailer.

I have that exact trailer. I just made pressure treated stake rack sides and bolted them to the frame. I think the sides are about 3' high. I can load it right to the top with oak and tow it through the woods no problem at all. Good little trailer.
Do you have any pics of your trailer?

I knew I should have taken pics. Unfortunately I don't and it is at my camp. Maybe I'll get up there in the next couple of days and get some pics. Sorry.

The bed of the trailer is 2X10 planks with 2X4's on edge on the sides. The farmer was going to use it for generator transport on the farm but he never got around to it. I don't think it was used for anything. I was thinking I could use it to haul logs or just my chainsaws and other suppliles, gas, oil, toolbox etc.

Latest posts

Back