New to the forum

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the site - its a laugh a minute and all input is welcome (by most).

Hope you stay around.:clap:

Now spacemule

If you're out of meds, just come over to my house and I'll help you thru it....

I have to ask, How many saw do you own right now? because every minute you spend on this site your a minute closer to buying a another saw!

Ex Stihl dealer here from back in the mid 90's. Just gettin settled in to this site and maybe can help some folks out with their questions and stuff. Any way how do you do? Name's Jim in NY in the Finger Lakes Region. Glad to meet ya!

Jim will tell you something important. Just be sure to listen what bookerdog and woodie have to say. Its priceless.:cheers:

Are you talking to me?

Hard to know exactly as all of the saws are not in yet, best I can figure on the property right now is:
12 McCullochs
5 Jonsereds
3 Homelites
1 Olympyk
1 Sthil
1 Strunk
1 Bolens
1 Wright reciprocating
Did I miss anything?

I travel quite a lot so in the hotel at night I often have some time to look at eBay and AS. At home we have a wireless modem so while my wife is watching TV I can continue to look at eBay and AS with my notebook on my lap when I come in from the shop.

Welcome to the site. So just how long have you had CAD without a support group??????:greenchainsaw:

Back