New To The Site ...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SKY TOPPER

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
This is my offical joining of A.S I just want to tell all of yall I enjoy this site I have looked for a long time before i joined. To let you know im from Arkansas {GO AHEAD LET ME HAVE IT} I have a tree service and also sell wood approx 300-350 rank a year also two days a week I work on the local ambulance/fire department. the rest of the time I am in a tree somewhere .<><

Welcome High Topper! What part of Arkansas are you from? I have some land in Louisiana way up north of Shreveport where I do all my firewood cutting.

Okay, I'm letting you "have it".

Way to go for living in a state that has gorgeous country and wonderful natural/wildlife resources.

By the way, Welcome to AS!!

SKY, we really really try, RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sell you're compute, never buy another, never get on the internet again, RUN!!!!!! Leave before it's too late!!! SAVE youreself!!! IT'S NOT TO LATE!!!

This is my offical joining of A.S I just want to tell all of yall I enjoy this site I have looked for a long time before i joined. To let you know im from Arkansas {GO AHEAD LET ME HAVE IT} I have a tree service and also sell wood approx 300-350 rank a year also two days a week I work on the local ambulance/fire department. the rest of the time I am in a tree somewhere .<><

Welcome to AS. Excuse Redneck there, he lost his marbles when he found the search function. Have you seen any loose marbles? :ices_rofl:

Hmmm, that is Bill Clinton territory, but welcome anyway!!!!!:blob2: :blob2:

Hopefully his wife is offffffffffff.......:greenchainsaw: :greenchainsaw:

Last edited:
Welcome fellow EMS/ Tree Guy

Welcome to AS, my life is in reverse of yours, full time paramedic, 2 days a week in the trees... Someday things will be different, again, welcome to AS

Jason

Hey that's a lot better than if he was in BUSH country. Welcome to AS!!! This is the first hint of politics I have read and I won't let it lower my opinion of a good saw advice man!

It was meant to be a joke......:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Welcome

Welcome sky topper.
Have you been to the Bill Clinton,
presidential museum / massage parlor yet? :hmm3grin2orange:

Ok. The last few posts pushed me over the edge. Welcome to the site. It is a lot of fun with loads of experience. Now the politics. Did you hear that there is now a 100% bipartisan bumper sticker "RUN HILLARY RUN". If you are a democrat you put in on the back bumper if you are republican you stick it on the front bumper.

Latest posts

Back