New To This Site

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASEMASTER

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hello I Decided To Join After Reading Most Of The Threads Here To Find Out About Buying A New Saw . I Did. It Was A New Husky 570 To Replace The Good Old Reliable Jon. 670 That I Found In A Tree 12 Years Ago While Hunting, Lugged It To The Header To Find It All Cleaned Up, So Took It Home Dumped Out The Water In The Gas Tank And It Has Been Running Great Since.
Now That I'm Older I Thought I Could Use A Newer Saw With Some Anti Vibe And A Chain Brake,(price Of Saw= One Tank Of Fuel) Since The Price Of Fuel Went Up I Installed A Harman Wood Stove To Heat With As I Have 20 Acres Of Hard Wood To Be Cut Up To Use Instead Of Selling It Off.
After Reading Muff Mods , Today I Did The One On The Echo 346cs It's My $100.limber This Is Now Fun To Use As It Was A Little Week In The Power Range . Don't Dare With The New Saw As It Only Has 10 Min. On It But Am Still Getting Used To It Over The 670. You Can Never Beat Horse Power.

Welcome to AS!

Have fun.. Don't take it too hard when a couple of guys jump on you for using caps! Their bark is worse than their...:taped:

Hey, do you happen to know a sap that got banned recently? just curious...

Last edited:
By your handle I take it you are a Mechanic? I've been turning a wrench for over 20 years. Cars, trucks, boats, saws, etc.

Welcome to AS!!! A lot of good folks on here.

David

Back