New trailer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking trailer, I see them around serving all manner of service folks. And a great find of hardwoods. With that much, I'd be tempted to become a little choosey. Just out of curiosity, when you split and stack it at your place will you segment your specie? I always do here, but maybe I am a little over the top. I like my stacks homogenized.

I have been trying to clear space to segment my stacks since I took down 22 white pines to build my garage, I have milling scraps and such. I will be getting the hickory, beech, cherry first... I have poplar already so will be moving that out of the way. Neighbor has an uprooted hickory for me and guy at work just had a hickory taken down at his house that is mine for the taking... when it rains it pours! I talked the Misses into redoing the kitchen cabinets, guess I'll be milling a lot of the hickory for that. Want to put the poplar and pine together for the shoulder seasons.

Latest posts

Back