Newbies, Darin, Management Help & Mods!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StihlRockin'

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Newbies, Darin, Management Help & Mods!

In case of y'all didn't know, Darin is the Big Kahuna here. He's backed by the Mrs. and a fine team of Mods acting in unison to provide us with a great forum experience here at ArboristSite.com!

We've just gone through some serious "withdrawals" in the forum of a "Minor" hacking, but now it's over and behind us. For a spell our members couldn't access our "daily fix" because of some issues that prevented us from participating in this fine forum. We were refugees floating in the water looking for land... so to speak and we gathered at other islands(forums) temporarily until we found our way back here!

Amidst the forum's problems.... amidst the tribulations of the members having their "daily fix" taken from them... and amidst all the speculation of this forum's future, the Board and members stand tall and say...

"We Are Still Here!"

I don't stand alone and I don't speak for myself, but something I'm sure we all want to say...

"Darin,

We thank you for doing an outstanding job with sticking with the crisis, never giving up hope and giving it your-all to get this forum back in the game and onward again. We thank you for your outstanding efforts and if it ever came down to putting on the gloves for war-time(tree huggers), you'd have a hard time choosing which volunteer to pick to jump in the "Fox-hole" with you to stand the wall at your side.

We Thank You!

The Members

Well alrighty then.

Words from the Great MasterBlaster and Jim Carey!

Right on Bro! :rock:

================================

Having 2 former forums, I know personally "just" updating a forum can be major hassles. Here we have a forum targeted by a NancyBoy hacking because he has nothing better to do with his time. That makes it much worse trying to get things working properly.

Darin, Thank you very much for your determination and finally prevailing in getting this forum back on track. I too, like many others, was dealing with "withdrawals" because they couldn't get their fix of AS. LOL!

You and your team did well. Thank you for having me on here and hope the forum stands tall regardless of the situation.

StihlRockin'

Back