• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Nice McCulloch Super Pro 60

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is a very nice low hour McCulloch Super Pro 60 chain brake model
that I'm putting out there for a trade.

The saw is my brothers and he would like to have a more modern, lighter saw to use and thought a McCulloch collector would like to have the uncommon SP60 in their collection.

The saw seems to be in good working condition and has not been used that much in the 20 years or so that he has owned it.

Not sure if this will work, just putting it out there to see if there is interest and a good saw to exchange it for.

Let me know what you got to trade.
100_4765 (Custom).JPG 100_4758 (Custom).JPG 100_4754 (Custom).JPG 100_4749 (Custom).JPG 100_4763 (Custom).JPG

He would like a more modern saw about the same displacement and could run a 18"-20" bar.

Maybe something like a nice Husky 350/353, Husky 55, Husky 359, Dolmar 5100, Stihl 034, 036, etc. I think a MS290/310/390 may be too heavy...

Well, I'm out. Nothing I'm willing to trade in his criteria. Guess I'm going to have to up a walnut and throw in a carrying case for a mini mac.

Well, I'm out. Nothing I'm willing to trade in his criteria. Guess I'm going to have to up a walnut and throw in a carrying case for a mini mac.

Thats ok, no biggie. Just putting this out there to see if there was interest from a Mac guy. These SP60's seem to interest them and they seem to bring a good buck. I know I sold one quite a while ago on ebay and it brought almost $300 if I remember right.

Like I also said, this don't have to be a straight up trade either. Could be traded up or down with money.

I have a Husky 350 I bought new in 1999. The rubber mounts are shot, but the saw runs great.It has an 18" bar on it. I can send pictures later this week, but if you get a trade you like sooner, go ahead and no hard feelings. I like my 350 just fine, but I like them old Macs too.

I have a Husky 350 I bought new in 1999. The rubber mounts are shot, but the saw runs great.It has an 18" bar on it. I can send pictures later this week, but if you get a trade you like sooner, go ahead and no hard feelings. I like my 350 just fine, but I like them old Macs too.

Were in no hurry, just seeing what it out there at this point....

If you still have it next spring bring it along to Chelsea and you can magically turn it into a pile of green backs.

Mark

I may end up with this myself, as I have a saw coming he might like and I have a 034 Super to get going that he was eyeballing also. I was just mainly trying to get him into something newer for parts availability.

It would be a good one for the Mac Museum in Dike...

Also if you get out this way in your travels, be sure to give a ring and stop by. Even got a extra room here now for a stop over if needed.

Let me think.I do have a 51/55 husky.newish meteor top end,fresh skf crank bearings,all new bulkhead,intake,impulse grommet,muffler,rebuilt carb,all new oiler including worm gear.will come with a few spares if i can remember wtf i done with them.i blocked off the decomp port and put on a big loop handle to save my knuckles from kick back AND help with starting while wearing gloves during the winter.
the only thing wrong i can think of is i melted the top cover a little.i was really getting into blocking off a 4 foot tall stump and pinched the cover between the muffler and stump.new muffler bolts probably wouldnt hurt.they slipped a little bit in the slots last time i tightened the muffler down.
Just got tired of it after i got my cs600.

Back