• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Nice McCulloch Super Pro 60

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me think.I do have a 51/55 husky.newish meteor top end,fresh skf crank bearings,all new bulkhead,intake,impulse grommet,muffler,rebuilt carb,all new oiler including worm gear.will come with a few spares if i can remember wtf i done with them.i blocked off the decomp port and put on a big loop handle to save my knuckles from kick back AND help with starting while wearing gloves during the winter.
the only thing wrong i can think of is i melted the top cover a little.i was really getting into blocking off a 4 foot tall stump and pinched the cover between the muffler and stump.new muffler bolts probably wouldnt hurt.they slipped a little bit in the slots last time i tightened the muffler down.
Just got tired of it after i got my cs600.

Everything was fine till you mentioned aftermarket top end.

Latest posts

Back