Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank

Thanks Jimothy,
It looks like I am watching but I'm not getting any email notices. Maybe that's been discontinued in this new version of AS

Lee

I was just checking the junk folder of my e-mail and AS notifications have been showing up there for the last 3 or so days. Nothing before that.

Chris B.

Thank

Thanks Jimothy,
It looks like I am watching but I'm not getting any email notices. Maybe that's been discontinued in this new version of AS

Lee
It is working for me. I click "Watch Thread" and another box pops up. I figured out that I had to click elsewhere on the thread to get that box to disappear. Now on the top left of the thread there appears "Unwatch Thread" and I receive email updates.
There may be something in your settings that changed or your post settings to the thread.

Hey fellas, scooped up this big greenie for 35 bux! She's a runner an i'm happy as flies on **** :) Typically, the air filters in tact but the flocking seems to have been ingested along the way. Currently this thing would probably suck everything short of airplanes and small children.. So i'll try and use some material from an old dirt bike filter to stuff between the two halves of the filter assembly.

Hey fellas, scooped up this big greenie for 35 bux! She's a runner an i'm happy as flies on **** :) Typically, the air filters in tact but the flocking seems to have been ingested along the way. Currently this thing would probably suck everything short of airplanes and small children.. So i'll try and use some material from an old dirt bike filter to stuff between the two halves of the filter assembly.

Congrats, that's a great find. You now have one that will be stronger then most all in your signature. Only the big Homelites and the 066 will be ahead of it...

Congrats, that's a great find. You now have one that will be stronger then most all in your signature. Only the big Homelites and the 066 will be ahead of it...

Thats great to hear! I havent had the chance to digger in sum wood yet. Just a few little things to tidy up and i'll have at it. I can just tell its a tough saw by the way it feels running the power head. Reminds me of an old YZ490 from yesteryear. :D

Wanna tell me where the "target" is?

Am I the only one who saw that 380? I dragged my feet hoping someone else would buy it, which they did. Figured it best to hold my cards with Christmas and all. Then it got re-listed. I gave myself another 12 hours, and could not stand it anymore.

Am I the only one who saw that 380? I dragged my feet hoping someone else would buy it, which they did. Figured it best to hold my cards with Christmas and all. Then it got re-listed. I gave myself another 12 hours, and could not stand it anymore.

I DID see a PP380 listed. Must be the one you got. I'm in the process of replacing the crank case on mine. Got a real nice one from a 330 that I'm using. So hated to buy another 380. Seems to me there was a 3750 (Tim Allen) version listed recently too.

Gregg,

I seen it, thought about it, but decided not to after I thought I knew of the seller. I had reservations about it then. Looked good though and hope it works out well for you.

Back