Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if the after market makes a piston for 3450 54cc poulan. If not, where is the cheapest place to buy an OEM piston. Thanks

Getting one of my 4000's back from Mastermind Worksaws (Randy). Anxious to see what improvements I'll see. Randy believes a larger carb might help, as well. Hmmm, wonder if the old HDB can be worked on to open it up. Not something I'm comfortable doing w/o a lot of handholding.

Bob

Getting one of my 4000's back from Mastermind Worksaws (Randy). Anxious to see what improvements I'll see. Randy believes a larger carb might help, as well. Hmmm, wonder if the old HDB can be worked on to open it up. Not something I'm comfortable doing w/o a lot of handholding.

Bob

I tried to find it but there was someone on here (or one of the other sites) who hopped one up and put a different carb on it. I remember it as he added an impulse nipple to the cylinder base.

that saw was on Ebay, it was set up by the famous Ron Hartill, if you go to sold listings on ebay and search 3400 4000 you should be able to find it.

Bob

Found it but it is a 3400. The member hasn't been around for a while but maybe you can get a hold of him.
PM sent/

Back