Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is one I am working on
560f18547587fc445ff51f5875985ac0.jpg

Hotshot mentioned he was up to experimenting on redoing those diaphragms with the new nitrile material. I am curious to hear how he makes out.

Haven't done the S25 oilers yet, got too busy at work out of town & stuff. They are on top of the bench, so that's a step in the right direction

Do (can) you delete the base gasket on these?
Yes. I just did one. But to be honest, it's not really necessary on these. They have good compression out of the box. My pps25 is almost painful to start now. It will rip your fingers and I'm a bit concerned about how the starter dawg will hold up. It's showing over 160 psi and it absolutely screams

Haven't done the S25 oilers yet, got too busy at work out of town & stuff. They are on top of the bench, so that's a step in the right direction

I have heard direct from the horse's mouth that those S25 oiler diaphragms are going to be reproduced in the near future. I'll let everyone know when I hear more details about it.

Talk about crazy events. Put my PP 380 together with a new case. Tried to do a pressure check and it failed. After some searching for the leak I saw bubbles coming from a hole in the case. Looking closer I saw that 5 of the 6 case bolts were missing. Now to tear it apart ,split case ,reseal and start over.

Latest posts

Back