Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rember you guys posting those. I have a 365 and pps25 already, gonna sell the one I had, it's rough looking but very strong running. Prob keep both 365s. Where's mike been?
Hey Joe, what you thinking about asking for that other PPS25? I picked one up at the scrap yard last month for $5, but piston is scored(cyl looks fine), missing front half of muffler, and clutch cover.

Hey Joe, what you thinking about asking for that other PPS25? I picked one up at the scrap yard last month for $5, but piston is scored(cyl looks fine), missing front half of muffler, and clutch cover.
I just listed it. But if it doesn't sell I'll pm you. I definitely have the parts you need pm me if your interested

Here are some pics of the 3400 from yesterday. I forgot to mention the handle is bent a little too.

View attachment 407591
View attachment 407592
View attachment 407594
View attachment 407595

$60 is what I paid which may bea little high but I drove an hour each way a didn't really want to not get it. I gambled a little bit on this one and it

That hand guard looks mighty large for some reason. I thought the hand guards for the 3400 was on the handle for some reason too. Need to find another part saw 3400 to steal the guard for my 365

That hand guard looks mighty large for some reason. I thought the hand guards for the 3400 was on the handle for some reason too. Need to find another part saw 3400 to steal the guard for my 365

3400 hand guards are on the handle. That 3400 has the 4000 top cover though which has the hand guard on the top of the cover.

Yeah at least I don't have to deal with that right now.

3400 hand guards are on the handle. That 3400 has the 4000 top cover though which has the hand guard on the top of the cover.

I see. Sorry, wasn't getting the notifications of posts in this thread so working my way through from back to front.

Hi fellows. I ordered a Poulan handle insert for the one that is missing on my work in progress s25da. Part number in the IPL is 530024111 and I ordered through Poulan parts distributor.

This is what I received. Clearly not what I am looking for. Any ideas if the actual insert is even available anymore?

Handle Insert (1).JPG Handle Insert (2).JPG

Hi fellows. I ordered a Poulan handle insert for the one that is missing on my work in progress s25da. Part number in the IPL is 530024111 and I ordered through Poulan parts distributor.

This is what I received. Clearly not what I am looking for. Any ideas if the actual insert is even available anymore?

View attachment 408655 View attachment 408656

What are you looking for Cory, I have several parts saws of that style in the garage.

View attachment 408655 View attachment 408656
that insert is for the PP S25DA, do you need the soft copy? not hard plastic?

Latest posts

Back