Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like handles for who knows what saws, two cases which look similar to the 2700 thru 33oo saws and a 5200 clutch cover. NIce score for someone needing them.

Did some work out in the garage last night while my fish was smoking. Been wanting to put makeshift shelf halfway down on my work bench to put a few saws that didn't fit up top. Nothing special, a couple boards and some plywood, but I have a spot now to keep a couple more up off the ground.
I need to buy an actual shelf unit to keep them on so I don't have to take them all down when I need to work on a saw. Something for down the road.

20151214_181408.jpg

Did some work out in the garage last night while my fish was smoking. Been wanting to put makeshift shelf halfway down on my work bench to put a few saws that didn't fit up top. Nothing special, a couple boards and some plywood, but I have a spot now to keep a couple more up off the ground.
I need to buy an actual shelf unit to keep them on so I don't have to take them all down when I need to work on a saw. Something for down the road.

View attachment 470340
Man that's how I started. Now have 35 saws in Texas and 12 in Vermont. Am starting to thin the herd though as I know I won't use the ones in Texas.

Man that's how I started. Now have 35 saws in Texas and 12 in Vermont. Am starting to thin the herd though as I know I won't use the ones in Texas.

Famous last words but I think I'm pretty content right now, got most if the models I want now that I've added that 3000 from you. Need to pick up some bars and chains more than anything.

View attachment 470340
Hey, a couple of those look familiar.... ;)

60 shipped if any one needs these
9ec76c23aca13144d539b775046407af.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I got a 3700 from a fellow forum member that wouldn't run right. Walbro HDB 88 carb.
Turns out that someone in the past had put in the wrong metering plate/lever gasket. Caused it to run crappy and lean.
Top gasket is the one we found in the carb.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450224118.074018.jpg
Bottom one is what we replaced it with.

Not a lot of difference in them but made a world of difference in how it ran.

Wrong gasket in place.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450224299.725652.jpg

Correct gasket.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450224338.192578.jpg

You gots to be careful because you never know who has tinkered it before.

Latest posts

Back