Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim, by chance do you have any extra Poulan Countervibe chain brakes available for sale? I have one on a Poulan 4000 and love it. I'd really love to add more to my fleet in the interest of safety for myself and my oldest Daughter who cuts with me occasionally. Or, do you have a recommendation of how to round some up down here in the CONUS? Thanks for your time, Max.
When I do get a 3400 series chain brake I move it down the road. They add to much weight for me.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

does anyone have the paint code for the Sears Craftsman Red? Doing a CVA in red and need to paint the bar clamp.

Tim, by chance do you have any extra Poulan Countervibe chain brakes available for sale? I have one on a Poulan 4000 and love it. I'd really love to add more to my fleet in the interest of safety for myself and my oldest Daughter who cuts with me occasionally. Or, do you have a recommendation of how to round some up down here in the CONUS? Thanks for your time, Max.
I'll trade you the one on my 3700 for a good clutch cover, if you have one.

Wow

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Looks like some guys have used Sunrise Red Rustoleum on Craftsman garden tractors.
images

Yes, they turned out very good, i need to get or paint the clutch cover on the Craftsman Red still. carb rebuilds, fuel line, isolator mount, a few screws and a used coil and good cleaning and they are runners. I have one more to go and the 1800 super.

Yes, they turned out very good, i need to get or paint the clutch cover on the Craftsman Red still. carb rebuilds, fuel line, isolator mount, a few screws and a used coil and good cleaning and they are runners. I have one more to go and the 1800 super.

I may have a red PS cover.. I'll look tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back