Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I offered $400 he laughed

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Maybe he won't be laughing when reality bites him in the butt. On the other hand, you never know once it hits Ebay. People are getting tax checks back this time of year and we could all end up in shock. Like I said, at first glance I have reservations about it being all original NOS but would need more info to make up my mind.

I would think that a $400 offer wouldn't be one to be laughed at.

Maybe he won't be laughing when reality bites him in the butt. On the other hand, you never know once it hits Ebay. People are getting tax checks back this time of year and we could all end up in shock. Like I said, at first glance I have reservations about it being all original NOS but would need more info to make up my mind.

I would think that a $400 offer wouldn't be one to be laughed at.
I would have got punished I would have not been able tell it's not right

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I ordered the National 253747 seals today. They told me the seals should be in Friday. I ordered a spare, just in case.

There is a square shoulder on the clutch side that can damage the seal when installing it. Wrap some tape or a piece of beer can over the step so you don't damage the seal. I use a piece of 1/2" copper plumbing pipe. Cut with a tubing cutter on the outboard side so there's a taper on the pipe to get the seal over it and a square cut, de-burred, on the side that goes against the shoulder. I grease the pipe to help.

I'll send you a link or attach the repair manual if it's not too large via a PM. Check you inbox.

Back