Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone got a 3400 fuel tank they'd be willing to trade or sell? my older 3400 tank split at the filler end where the cap screws in.
Do I owe you more parts? I couldn't remember . I have a few good tanks in my pile.
I've forgotten who I've sent parts to and who I need to, so I apologize in advance

Oh, and a 5400 full wrap came home with me tonight.
Pics later!
55ab852a42e76452ea2680c9c73eabaa.jpg

Ok, I guess it's later.

Bob,

The 4400 bore is smaller than the 4000 bore. Are you sure they weren't talking about 4900 / 7700? They are just 0.030" larger

1.935 for the 4000 bore vs 1.965 for the 7700 I have no idea about the other dimensions on the rings. The 4900 / 7700 rings are still available.
Yup. Senior moment. Meant 4900. Sorry everyone.

Do I owe you more parts? I couldn't remember . I have a few good tanks in my pile.
I've forgotten who I've sent parts to and who I need to, so I apologize in advance
No. You don't owe me any parts but I'd be glad to take one of those tanks off yer hands. Love to have a felling spike too if you've got one

Echoshawn, you sound like a very nice stand up guy! One of these days I hope to add a 655 BB to the stable. Speaking of passing along information on saws....... The minty Poulan 306A bow saw that's now on eBay, and has been discussed at length on this thread, had been listed here in Richmond VA beforehand. In my routine search of CL this morning I noted that the same saw was listed in either Raleigh or Charlotte. So, in my thinking, either someone is hijacking his earlier CL ad, or he's trying to hit the jackpot on selling the saw. If it were me I'd stick to one or the other when trying to sell something for ease of use and consistency. The hijacking of an ad is something else entirely and a real possibility. Just ask Gary, GuidoSalvage, about the fellow here in Central Virginia that uses his photos to solicit saws in CL's wanted sections. It just never ceases to amaze me. Sorry for the long post. Max.

No. You don't owe me any parts but I'd be glad to take one of those tanks off yer hands. Love to have a felling spike too if you've got one
Shoot me your address again.
I'm sure I have a good spike somewhere.
I'll make sure I get a tank for you with decent threads. No guarantee on having a good cap though.

I do not have any 3400 series parts saws anymore. I either sold them or put them back together. NOS parts is another story. I do have micro, S25DA, 2300, 361 parts saws.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Back