Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok....Seems the "muffler fairy" heard the complaints about the rusty muffler on my 3000. Came by and transformed my muffler...its amazing! :D

Poulan3000%20004_zpsbfl3zvrr.jpg

Poulan3000%20017_zpsfgyefvln.jpg

Gregg,
Now that's more like it!

I have to work tomorrow but playing in a golf tournament with a couple buddies on Sunday, that's always a good time.

Digging up stumps and hauling them to the pit, also got to check out a Sears Ranger chainsaw I Just got, looks to be in good shape. So far I found the air filter cover cracked in half and the oil pump button also broken but I have epoxy for that. Any body got info and a Manuel for one?

Steve

Model # 917.351190, I goggled it but no results. 21" bar, which looks new the way the metal shines. Belonged to a now closed Navy School. Will check compression tomorrow, but by pulling on it, it has Gibbs of it. :) good reason for the compression release.

Steve

What are y'alls thoughts on the early Poulan tophandle saws?

Someone referred to them as the "jellybean" models, and they do look like big jellybeans. There are quite a few comments here on the 'second' generation models such as the XXV, and the 'third' generation such as the 2300, but not much on early jellybeans.

Latest posts

Back