Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a full scale version of that..... doesn't have the straight front axle or quite as much articulation, but it does the job.

View attachment 755871

Its much, much more expensive than chainsaws.

Nice truck man. Yes real 4x4s are next level wallet hurters but good times though

It does take awhile to drop and cut up small wood.
7305492c23f03712130c7039b38e24c5.jpg
c31434f9520a7c0995ec60ec1a39c1a1.jpg

Steve Sidwell

Planted pines on our farm. Pine bettles got into them so we had to get the dead and dying ones out and burned. If it was browning out on the top, it got cut and burned. So far we haven't had an infestation again. Do have a few more to drop in the lower section but not many. No telling how many trees I've dropped in both sections.

Man. Cutting pine would be fun as it's like cutting butter. Do you find that you get more gunk when doing it though due to sap? I've only cut a few here and there or ones that have long been dead. Never enough to really notice if it's having an impact on things though.

Man. Cutting pine would be fun as it's like cutting butter. Do you find that you get more gunk when doing it though due to sap? I've only cut a few here and there or ones that have long been dead. Never enough to really notice if it's having an impact on things though.
When I used to cut pulpwood the sap will gunk stuff up some.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Back