Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone ever use Chinese pullstart parts. My 3314 need a new pulley and you can get a ebay kit for 6 bucks but it's all China stuff or should I go with the 20 dollar poulan part

Dumb tuning question. If it wants to die after a cut but idles good what do I have to do. It runs good and cuts good but about ever 3rd cut it wants to die for a sec before it goes to idle on a plastic 3314. Thank you

Dumb tuning question. If it wants to die after a cut but idles good what do I have to do. It runs good and cuts good but about ever 3rd cut it wants to die for a sec before it goes to idle on a plastic 3314. Thank you
Never had that issue but I'd try adjusting the Lo needle. You may end up having to rebuilding the carb, if that doesn't help.

How does it transition from idle to wot? If any hesitation, open low up
How does it transition from idle to wot? If any hesitation, open low up some.

Steve Sidwell
I had a fee minutes to check it out today. I'm an idiot lol the spark plug was loose. She bad in action thank you

Didn't know there were a lot of assholes on FB chainsaw repair.

Steve Sidwell

Agreed.

Thats what happens when you get alot of know it all kids in forums and groups. The big ones you cant contain the close knit were used to on smaller places and threads.
Closing in on 40,000 members. Thats why so many mods there to weed them out.

I noticed the more it grew the more a-holes you seem to get. ;)

I have learned so much stuff there on saws I dont know. So it makes it worth it for me. To have info at my finger tips. :cool:

I then save the best info in threads on the website to find later. Stuff get buried in the group so fast.

Hey Steve I see now why. You said to a guy about him running his bar upside down. Everyone flips them to get even wear.
But me knowing you here I know you know this. But to them they have no clue who you are and if you were serious or joking. ;)

p505fww.jpg

Good morning. FB Chainsaw Repair has value, but as JJ's said there are plenty of know it all's and just plain rude people on there. I like AS because Members here are willing to help, discuss, advise, share, and learn. I believe know just a little bit about saws, but AS makes it fun for me, and has helped me learn more over my ten years on here. Snarky people just need some rocks and shoals sometimes. Hope all are well, and enjoy your weekend. Max.

Like this fix I learned on CRG. You need to replace a crankcase most times. A guy on there taught me how to do a redneck repair to get folks saws fixed much cheaper. Most wont do the full case repair anyways as not cost effective on the plastic saws.
In real time. So was real cool to learn.

So far saved 2 locals saws for them like this so far.

All saved to a thread on CR website now too.

s025xxxx.jpgs025rnnnn.jpg

Back