Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funniest thing I saw today while turning into the bank, a Stihl chainsaw in the middle of the road with autos dodging it, wasn't much left of it. Looked like a few trucks thought they could straddle it. All I saw was maybe the motor with the rear handle hanging on. Not much left of it. When I came back out, it was gone except for a few pieces. Guess someone will learn to tie a saw down or close the tailgate. If it had been an old Poulan, I may have stopped traffic and got it.

Steve

That may be a good way to get rid of my saws, pile them into my truck , leave tailgate down and drive on backroads until empty!! Probably not, someone could get seriously injured by a flying bar etc, never mind maybe just take them to the landfill, I could donate them to the goodwill and get a tax write off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those look nice, look freshly made.

Steve

Found when you could buy these full wrap handles they were listed at $155 a piece.
shocked.gif
Guess thats why they are high NOS.

Being I never had a gen1 52. What is the difference if any in the full wrap on 52 to gen2 gen3 54 85?

Number is different in 52 but same on 54 85. So maybe the number just superseded?

Anybody know the size of the O-ring for the fuel tank cap (Part# 530010331) on Poulan 8500? Thanks

Latest posts

Back