no more questions

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Consider this, Stan hasn't posted since he started this thread.

So, either he meant what he said or he's really looking to get a hell of a lot of reassurance before he comes back at us.

As someone said earlier, don't be too concerned about upsetting anyone in here. Most people are hundreds, if not thousands, of miles away from you.

Me, I don't care who I upset, from my point of view most of these M***** F****** J******** are thousands of miles away from me and will never get me... unless of course they have relatives in the UK.:(

Considering a lot of them live in towns with only two surnames, that shouldn't be a problem:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

I vote Talon as Stan's personal Consellor.

:bang: :bang: :bang:

You know that saying....The only good thing about banging your head on the wall is that it feels so much better when you stop!

sorry all for the questions I just thought this was a place to ask.I'll quit and decide for myself>Sorry for all the trouble

Pick yourself up.
Dust yourself off.
And,
KEEP ON POSTIN !!:rock:

I didn't realize the chainsaw forum was getting so sensitive!!
We really all need to consider each others feelings more, and talk openly about our emotions.
Celebrate diversity, and don't be afraid to cry ladies!

Didn't we cover the whole offending others issue in December, after a temporary banning, then the rep thread, so now we're good for February, right.

Now, :popcorn: :bang: :buttkick: :givebeer:and stick around. That's enough :sword: spread some:heart: :heart: and lets have some :cheers:.

I didn't realize the chainsaw forum was getting so sensitive!!
We really all need to consider each others feelings more, and talk openly about our emotions.
Celebrate diversity, and don't be afraid to cry ladies! :heart:

I missed that you'd said all that until it was quoted.

Now I know why you're called Musch:hmm3grin2orange:

Stan,
I can appreciated the reassurance you are looking for before the first big purchase, and even buyer's remorse after the purchase is made. :cry:

I'll bet there lots of guests and members alike who were thinking the same things you were willing to post. Probably lots of them even done the searches and still read your posted questions. :confused:

Yes, there are past arguments that would have matched pretty close, but those folks weren't you and you might have tweaked the questions just a tad for your personal situation.:monkey:

Now it's time to buy a saw. I'm at that point myself. Until the money leaves my hand (and maybe after) I'll be second guessing myself.:bang:

Now, buy a 441 and if you don't like it sell it to me!!!:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

357 sucks
066 Rocks all
404 = teh coolness
safety chain is for losers
36"= teh shiznay
Poulan Wild things are #1

[/thread]'

:rock:

Dude, I foget what your budget is, but I would pounce on a 372xp when they come out say march. Look for a great deal, great dealer.
The 357 is getting really impressive on gallon 2. Have a huge log pile accoss the street from the office where Stanford culls it's 50,000 trees. I cut the prime rounds and cut the rest for the town folk, they will take it if I cut it. The eukalyptus will be great for the 2 year or more plan, termites won't eat and can just season for years..Major dense BTUs in that stuff from down under, in case you don't know it like I don;t know hedge. I digress, I have to start saving for a 372xp myself.
PS, I joined up after I bought a new saw, all I had to do was read, perhaps read that Gypo mightta had one. Didn't want to be told what to buy. It's all here already. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

am sorry but choice has been made if they will hold it for me:greenchainsaw:

Latest posts

Back